Book of Chanuk (Enoch) 61:8-13
(8) And YAHUAH of the Spirits placed His Chosen One on the throne of His esteem, and He will judge all the deeds of the set-apart ones in heaven, and will weigh their deeds on scales.
(9) And when He shall raise His countenance to judge their paths that are secret by the Word of the Name of YAHUAH of the Spirits, and their path in the way of the just judgment of the highest Aluah, then they will all speak with one voice, and adore, and praise, and exalt, and esteem the Name of YAHUAH of the Spirits.
(10) And then will cry out all the host of the heavens, and all the set-apart ones above, and the host of Aluah, Kurubim and Suraphim and Auphanim, and all the messengers of power, and all the messengers of supremacies, and the Chosen One, and the other powers on the earth, above the water, on that day;
(11) And will raise one voice, and will adore, and esteem, and praise, and exalt, in the spirit of belief, and in the spirit of wisdom and of patience, and in the spirit of compassion, and in the spirit of judgment and of peace, and in the spirit of goodness, and will all say with one voice; ‘Adored is He, and adored is the Name of YAHUAH of the Spirits, in eternity, and to eternity.’
(12) And all who do not sleep in high heavens will adore Him; all His set-apart ones, who are in heaven, will adore Him, and all the chosen, who dwell in the garden of life, and every spirit of light, who is able to adore, and esteem, and exalt, and say: ‘Qadush,’ to Your Set-apart Name, and all flesh, which will exceedingly praise and adore Your Name to all eternity.
(13) For great is the compassion of YAHUAH of the Spirits, and He is slow to anger, and all His doing, and all His power, as much as He has made, He has revealed to the just and to the chosen, in the Name of YAHUAH of the Spirits.