(7) I can think of nine kinds of people that I would consider favoured, even a tenth kind that I can quickly name: a man who enjoys his children, a man who lives to see the downfall of his enemies;
(8) A favoured man who is married to a sensible wife, a favoured man who never plows with an ox and donkey harnessed together, a favoured person who never lets a careless word slip from his tongue; a favoured person who has never had to work for an unappreciative boss;
(9) A favoured person who finds advice, a favoured person who describes matters in detail to people who are eager to listen;
(10) And a great person who finds wisdom. But no one is greater than the one who reveres YAHUAH.
(11) Revering YAHUAH is better than anything else. Nothing compares to the power that comes from revering YAHUAH.