(1) He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High, Who abides under the shadow of the Almighty,
(2) He is saying of YAHUAH, “My refuge and my stronghold, My Aluahim, in whom I trust!”
(3) For He delivers you from the snare of a trapper, From the destructive pestilence.
(4) He covers you with His feathers, And under His wings you take refuge; His truth is a shield and armour.
(5) You are not afraid of the dread by night, Of the arrow that flies by day,
(6) Of the pestilence that walks in darkness, Of destruction that ravages at midday.
(7) A thousand fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; But it does not come near you.
(8) Only with your eyes you look on, And see the reward of the wrong ones.
(9) Because you have made YAHUAH – My refuge, the Most High – your dwelling place,
(10) No evil befalls you, And a plague does not come near your tent;
(11) For He commands His messengers concerning you, To guard you in all your ways.
(12) They bear you up in their hands, Lest you dash your foot against a stone.
(13) You tread upon lion and cobra, Young lion and serpent you trample under foot.
(14) “Because he cleaves to Me in love, Therefore I deliver him; I set him on high, Because he has known My Name.
(15) “When he calls on Me, I answer him; I am with him in distress; I deliver him and esteem him.
(16) “With long life I satisfy him, And show him My deliverance.”